Thursday, August 20, 2009

SETTLED...




Welcome to our home!
Feel free to stop by anytime!




Please don't judge the wallpaper! We can only help what we can't change.




Our "war wall" plays home to some of our favorite wartime photos.

Cozy living room...oh look at Joe studying and me "working" on my computer!

If you can believe it, I made these curtains!

There's no place like home wall.

SB's office...can you see the difference?


Sleep, glorious sleep!


Joe's office...hut, hut, hut!

8 comments:

kristin fulghum said...

i LOVE it! i think my fave is your office. those curtains are so cute. nice work.

Michelle said...

sb, your home looks beautiful and so settled! well done in such a short time!

elizabeth said...

SB, so cute!!! Can't wait to visit and see it in person!

annalee said...

i clicked on each and every picture to look as closely as i can into your beautiful home! i love the sb touches throughout!

yarger gal said...

everything looks great! you've certainly inspired me to print some of our wedding and engagement photos -- it's about time?! love the teton pic ;) and i just bought that je'taime/i love you frame TODAY!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

I love it! You have to teach me how you made those curtains!!!

Looks fab in Alabamer!

Amy said...

Love your house! I think we may have some wallpaper that could beat yours! haha Hope you're doing well!
Amy

sara lindsey said...

oh.my.gosh. I LOVE IT! everything looks fantastic!