What do ascots, jerseys, crew cuts, raw/burned apple pie, and Christmas trees have in common. These are but a few of the words to describe my weekend.
The first, ascots and jerseys would be our Friday night "country club casual" party. It was so great! I pulled out my DDD jersey! Secretly I have been looking for an excuse to wear that jersey for so long now and I finally got my chance. Joe looked like Ducky with his silk B1 scarf. My favorite costume of the night was two guys in white robes with scotch and cigars! 


Saturday, Jaime, Keaton, Joe and me drove to Ft. Worth for the Air Force/TCU football game. Of course I'm not a football fan so I opted to meet Megan for Central Market lunch and shopping! The boys met up with some other B1 guys and please don't forget that our favorite soon to be TCU alumni Will went along. He was the only guy in the crowd without a crew cut!


And Sunday we had the family over for soup and pecan pie. The pie didn't cook the first time so I had to cook it for an hour more. Then it burned. Disaster. The eagers set up the tree and didn't eat pie. 
1 comment:
looks like a fun weekend. so glad you are back to blogging more often now that you're wedding planning days are done.
Post a Comment