Monday, December 22, 2008

Jingle all the Way!


This holiday season has been filled to the brim of our martini glass! This is my favorite time of year. School is out, we are currently cozied up on the couch watching "Christmas Vacation", making cookies, gingerbread lattes, wrapping presents, being with my family, and this year marks a special year.This is our first Christmas together as a whole family (Wyatt and Joe have been in and out for the last three years), and it is also our first Christmas as a married couple! We have really been trying to enjoy each and every mistletoe moment. There might have been a hint of guilt from him, (what guy really likes to put the tree up that much?)

We had a tacky Christmas party at our house and we voted ourselves the winners!

Will graduated with his masters in Environmental Management from TCU. We are so proud!

Even Drew wanted to congratulate cousin Will! He loved his beard!

5 comments:

annalee said...

hooray for a post filled with christmas cheer! you two are too festive for words!

elizabeth said...

Love it all. I want to see pics of the black tree--I'm about to post mine!

Jamie Rye said...

I LOVE IT!!!! HAHAHAHA THAT TIE AND VEST IS TO DIE FOR:) PEPAW LOVES IT HE SAID JOE MAY HAVE TO LIND THE VEST NEXT YEAR HAHA!!!HOPE WE CAN CELEBRATE SOON LUV U KIDS!!!Jamie

Jamie Rye said...

I LOVE IT!!!! HAHAHAHA THAT TIE AND VEST IS TO DIE FOR:) PEPAW LOVES IT HE SAID JOE MAY HAVE TO LIND THE VEST NEXT YEAR HAHA!!!HOPE WE CAN CELEBRATE SOON LUV U KIDS!!!Jamie

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Wow...Joe's vest, and your suspenders. Amazing. I love it!