Sunday, October 26, 2008

I DO


I'm a MRS.!! Joe and I were married two weeks ago, October 11! I've always wanted a perfect fall wedding and every dream came true! I can't even say how wonderful my family is.

The weekend was perfect for us.

1. The rehearsal dinner was a hit! We toasted, ate, laughed, and cried (mostly me because I'm a lunatic at times!)


2. Bridal brunch complete with Gan-Gan's cinnamon rolls and banana bread. The Panians do not mess around when it comes to brunch!!
3. A fabulous wedding! Our ceremony was personal, sweet, romantic, and just what we wanted. Our reception was also perfect! We loved every minute of it and didn't want to leave. My family is amazing and made our reception a cozy, special place to celebrate with our fantastic friends and family!


4. A much needed honeymoon! We went to the fabulous Sandals in the Bahamas and it was awesome beyond words. Most of our week was spent eating, drinking, reading Amish books (jah wonderul gut), and working on our tans!

















6 comments:

kristin fulghum said...

i love it all. you were a fantastically, beautiful bride!

Anonymous said...

Sarah Beth,
Congratulations, it looked like the most perfect wedding weekend and honeymoon. You are absolutely gorgeous and I am so happy for you and Joe. Hope to see you around town!
Love,
Steph Phelps

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Love the honeymoon pictures! What a bahamanian couple you two are!

yarger gal said...

can't wait till thanksgiving, i'm sure we'll get a full slideshow then...congrats again!!

sara lindsey said...

May the honeymoon never end! We're thrilled for you!

Mrs. Mays said...

You look gorgeous! What a fun time in life for you guys, I am very happy for you.