In the midst of a wedding haze Joe and I had time to relive our first date (minus awkward meetings, too much champagne, not liking each other, and first date conversation!) We didn't actually sit in the same booth at Copper Creek but we did pay a visit and couldn't resist a picture.
Here in this booth Joe and Sarah were born.

Sarah + Joe = Married on October 11!!!!!
Couldn't be happier!
5 comments:
I am SO excited for you!! Congratulations! Let me know if you want a blog makeover...I think it's in order since you are about to be a wife!! :)
Email me at FABULOUSK at YMAIL dot COM
Tear in the eyes this morning - I am so excited for tomorrow!!!!
Congratulations, sweetie!
May God bless your marriage!
xo
Mags
woo hoo! tomorrow you will be mrs. joe moch...something. hooray!
Yay! Congratulations! So jealous as you're on your way to paradise right now.
Post a Comment