Sunday, August 17, 2008

Seacrest=Perfect Vacation!

Seacrest beach is perhaps the happiest place on earth. Where families and freinds gather to enjoy the surf, build sand castles, read Amish novels, and eat every dish with cream cheese known to man. Maybe that last part is just what our group likes to do. We had a great time at the beach and our vacation was everything I wanted and needed. We had so much fun eating, driving, watching Ava do song and dance numbers, eating more, going on walks and seeing the cutest houses and picture perfect families, eating at some amazing restaraunts and just being with each other and loving every minute of it!! Back to reality though and sad to say I think I am losing my tan. That is the sure sign that you are not at the beach anymore.

Bright and early we are on our way!!

Finally here! Just refueling before our 3 hour trip to Wal-Mart!

Watch out for the rip-tide!
Shrimp cleaning 101 with Jason!


We love you Seacrest Beach and we'll see you soon!!!

3 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Thank you for not posting any fat swimsuit photos of me. Just for that, I'll find you a really good cream cheese dip recipe. Another one.

Love the pics...wish I could eat some fried pickles & have a sno cone tonight. Miss it!

Natalie said...

What a wonderful trip! Me and Keri missed you at the AHS reunion. We got to see Joe at T&P-love that kid!

Tiffani said...

First of all, we need to talk about the first picture you posted...chucky goes mousey! Second of all, how I miss Seacrest! What a fabulous trip. My skirt was a little tighter at work today & I have a feeling that the cream cheese was the culprit! Miss you!