
I love this frame and was so surprised to see it waiting there for us to take home! All of the family was there (minus Josh & Erica waiting at home for baby to arrive!) We can't seem to get everyone all together at the same time but it was great to have Wyatt back in the mix. 
Since wedding parties are usually about the bride and her friends it was really fun to have a party where most of our Air Force friends could come. Joe loved having his whole group there and I could tell that there was a really good meshing of two worlds!

The decor was soooo cute but that was no surprise! It was so cozy and I know that everyone felt so relaxed and had such a great time!
I wish I had more pictures to post but I haven't gotten all the copies yet. It was the most perfect way to start our wedding season! I love my aunts, uncle, and cousins who truly gave us an engagement party we will always remember!
6 comments:
CONGRATS...sad we couldn't be there to celebrate with the family!! See you soon!!
how much fun! sorry we had to miss it too. what a wonderful, festive celebration of you two!
sb--the pics are adorable--can't wait to see more. sorry russ & couldn't make it...i was on call saturday night (boo). we'll have to make up the celebration! we really are THRILLED for you! love you bunches!
I was sad to miss the party too. But it looks like it was so much fun! Can't wait for the b party!!
hooray! less than 2 months. hang in there...you are so close.
Looks like so much fun! The frame is so, so cute!
Post a Comment