We've been on what I like to call a "wedding tour extravaganza!" Joe and I started back in June and haven't stopped. We even did two weddings in one night! Our feet are tired, the extra 7 pounds of wedding cake is sitting around our bellies, dry cleaning bills are piling up, and we have taken one too many sparklers to the eyes!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Stuteville kids finally all together again!

6 comments:
Tell Joe I love the pink tie! HEHE
It was great to see all the Stute kids together at last!!!!
I'm a stranger who stumbled upon your blog - first congrats on your engagement! I love your hair! And finally please tell me what brand of boots you are wearing in your engagement pics?? I love them! (Are they brown or red?) I've always wanted a pair of cowboy boots & you are rocking those girl!
Lacey - AL
Sarah B I miss you!! Please please let's get together soon! You look great in your engagement pics---what a great couple!
Uhhh...and the most important wedding coming up in October! Can't wait!
What great pictures! Did you not get a picture of the freshly washed SUV that Joe insisted upon?
I just love your blog! Rick and I want to see you and Joe soon!!!! You two are absolutely the cutest twosome EVER!!!!! So glad Wyatt is back. How is Mr. S???? Hope your mom is doing well. Call me....Rick changed my phone again and I lost all my numbers!!!!!!!
The boots are FABULOSO!!!!!!
Love you!
A
Post a Comment