love the pose, the dress, the boots and the buffalo. those are so y'all!
ps- coming to abilene tomorrow-wednesday. you are welcome to come over to mom and dads house anytime! or let me know what works for you.
She only takes what is real - you are beautiful - inside and out! OK that is a little aunty proud coming out!
LOVE 'em!!
i love them...you guys are too cute.
Love the pics!
SB- I love the pics! You and Joe are so precious! Amy
Hey Sarah Beth, I just found your blog through Sunni. Cute engagement pics! Love the boots.
the pics are amazing! only you could have pulled off those boots & those poses. so sb--love it!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
love the pose, the dress, the boots and the buffalo. those are so y'all!
ps- coming to abilene tomorrow-wednesday. you are welcome to come over to mom and dads house anytime! or let me know what works for you.
She only takes what is real - you are beautiful - inside and out! OK that is a little aunty proud coming out!
LOVE 'em!!
i love them...you guys are too cute.
Love the pics!
SB- I love the pics! You and Joe are so precious!
Amy
Hey Sarah Beth, I just found your blog through Sunni. Cute engagement pics! Love the boots.
the pics are amazing! only you could have pulled off those boots & those poses. so sb--love it!
Post a Comment