Thursday, June 19, 2008

Plug it in!!

I'd like to take a moment to make a few plugs! First of all, I LOVE my new blog! Fabulous K is a blog fairy godmother! I can't thank her enough for capturing the true essence of little curly!
My second plug goes to an amazing designer. I happened upon Nicole's blog and found out that she does custom monograms and invitations as well as many other things. She is very talented and very sweet to work with me on my wedding monogram since I can be a bit picky! Click here to see her amazing work!

5 comments:

annalee said...

i saw your new blog look yesterday and squealed. it is perfectly you. and i absolutely LOVE your monograms. those are so classic and fun all at the same time. i know that's just the beginning of all the beautiful details you will think of for the wedding. i can't wait!!!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Love it all! Fab K is the best ever! And your monograms are flawless!

I bought a little something for your bach party today from Swoozies. It's sitting in my closet ready to go come fall.

Tiffani said...

Love the blog, Love the monograms & Love the curls! You got it going on!

elizabeth said...

I love it all!!! Can't wait to see all the details come together!

motherglover said...

love the blog...have a special fondness for curls...married 1 with curls and birthed 2...sooooo very glad that Wyatt is home!!!...and love the monograms...such a very special time for you both!!!