Sunday, May 11, 2008

A mom's love

This mother's day was the kids time to give back to our fabulous moms. The cousins (minus a few) prepared fajitas for all our main ladies. We had a great time celebrating the women who gave us life and then made us who we are today. I am lucky to have a wonderful mom and two aunts that I have always looked up to.
My mom has 4 kids! How in the world? How do you do that? I can't even handle Dixie! She is a superhero! Our mom's love is steadfast, unchanging, and the most forgiving love! Happy Mother's Day Brendy!!!









Happy Mother's Day from your 4 darlings!!

2 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

What good little children you are! Hope the food turned out delish!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Thanks for the comment! Your blog is too fun...I want to give it a makeover to match how fun you are. Email me... fabulouskdesigns at gmail dot com to get started.

(make sure you send me colors, title, pics (if you want them) and your login info to install! :)

Thanks so much!
Kelly