Has it really been one year since you were married? I can't believe all that has happened in one whole year! It makes me excited to see what becomes of the little lovebirds this year!
Hahahahaha...RAT is funny! That might be the most awesome comment ever. You were so proud of yourself!! Thanks for the shout out & thanks for all the good dance moves I get to relive when I watch the wedding video...'Candy Man'!
2 comments:
See, the sashes were supposed to tie in back. But right before we walked out I had this great idea to tie them in the front... :) See you soon!!!
Hahahahaha...RAT is funny! That might be the most awesome comment ever. You were so proud of yourself!! Thanks for the shout out & thanks for all the good dance moves I get to relive when I watch the wedding video...'Candy Man'!
Post a Comment