Joe pinned on as Major Moschella today! I had the honor of pinning one side of his uniform. Tiffani was worried that I didn't rank high enough to do this (she even did research). It turns out that anyone can pin one side! Even me! Joe was pinned and did his oath to say he would be a good major. At least that is what I heard. I'm so proud of my major. No, I will not salute you Joe! 
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
It was a great day Thank you for inviting all of us - you know our family goes in a group to everything! I am very proud of Major Joe!
Oh so many MAJOR jokes to make...Major Payne...Majorly cool...Major deal...need I go on? So I was wrong, I guess my little SB is old enough to pin a Major Moschella! You looked beautiful next to your Major Man! Tell Joe I am MAJORly proud too...salute!
I got to pin Ryan on once, and I was really nervous that I didn't rank high enough either! I was also worried that it wouldn't be perfect so I practiced over and over so that I wouldn't screw up the cermony. Congratulations Major Joe!!!
Congratulations Joe! Sarah Beth, good choice on the dress...lovely!
we are completely impressed! congrats to joe on such a huge accomplishment. i'm not well versed on all the military uniform decorations, but he certainly has arm candy!
whoa, that is majorly awesome! way to go joe. and you look beautiful next to him!
Congratulations, Joe! Or should I say Major Leche?? I am a major dork...I agree with Tiff, too many major jokes to even start. Love the dress too!!
congrats joe! and congrats to you, miss sarah on your engagement!! can't wait to see pics and hear the story!
Post a Comment