Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another year younger!

I turned 28 yesterday and look 18 according to one of my students! Pretty cool! I celebrated and then celebrated more! This was the first birthday that I have ever spent with Joe. He has been deployed the last two years on my special day so this year was extra, extra wonderful with him by my side. No cake was spared in the city of Abilene and I ate 3 wonderful cakes!!


Here I am with my 1st cake celebrating Anna too!

2nd cake: Joe brought it to 8th grade fun day at the park!

This is the 3rd and most fabulous of all the cakes! Anna and her friend Ketron made it themselves! TALENT!!! And it was delicious!!!

8 comments:

Tiffani said...

Happy Bday my BFF! I'm so jealous of your 3 cakes...if only I could have tasted all of them. How sweet Joe G is & how great he knows the way to a bday girl's heart! Should Anna make your wedding cake? Looks like you had fun...cheers to 28!

allyo said...

Happy birthday Sarah Beth...this is Allyson (Mavroulis)Ocheskey. I have enjoyed (blog stalking)keeping up with you and your family. I can't believe how grown up they all are. Congrats on your engagement (for some reason...I thought you and Joe were already engaged...I guess I didn't go far enough back in the blog archives!) Your ring is beautiful! Glad that everyone is home and safe.

elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday SB!! Hope you had a great day and glad you got to spend it with Joe.

And wow. Anna is talented. I agree with Tiff...is she doing your wedding cake??

LA said...

I absolutely LOVE your blue earrings. Too cute! Where did you get them?

Maddie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

annalee said...

that 3rd cake is amazing! i do love some rolled fondant for any situation, but especially the wonderful birthday girl!

Natalie said...

Happy birthday SB!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Happy Birthday, SB! You don't look a day past 21!