To drink tea, or not to drink tea??? That was NOT the question I was asking myself I was NOT packing for Boston. I read in the Abilene Reporter News that not many people were hurt locally by the cancellations...WHAT? Where did they get that information? Were they taking a poll downtown? Hmm...All I can say is that people were hurt and by people I mean me and Tiffani. BOO AA!
SO, in the meantime I scrounged around for something to do since Joe had to work all weekend. Saturday morning I did a race very early with Anna and Ketrin. It was cold but we had a fun time, I ran ahead of the girls because I'm real athletic? The best part of the whole race was coming in almost right behind the mayor which meant that every major Abilene station was filming and my heeby, greasy braid was in the corner of the shot.
I can't believe that every picture I took this weekend features me looking so heebed out!
5 comments:
Heeby is right. :) But I'm glad you found something to keep you occupied since the trip fell through. Countdown to July!
reading about stute sister activities always make me smile. nothing like a little tye-dying!
ps- you look so athletic!
What a fun weekend! Sorry about boston. AA sucks! I want to see the finished product of teh t shirts!
are you still running like 10 miles a day? not me--fat & happy...oh geez, i've got to get going again...
how do you even begin to tye dye shirts? in my mind, i think i'm combining it with coloring easter eggs...
I love that you can just wake up one morning and decide to run a race that day! I'm impressed and you're inspiring me to do a race soon!
Post a Comment