Sunday, March 23, 2008

The start of a GREAT week!

There are fewer things in the world cuter than Miss Ava Lazo! I don't have a "blood" niece, but Ava is the closest to me being an aunt. Ava turned 2 on the 15th and is boiling over her pot with personality. Joe and I went to celebrate with Ava as well as hang out with all my BFF's! Sunni and Xavier were awesome host and the food and company was too good to be true!We had a great weekend and YES there are pictures to prove that a few of us ate our body weight in McDonalds french fries! Also, a special shout out to Kristin for recommending the buffalo sauce! I've never had such a smorgasbord of dipping sauces! I'm also glad I got to share this fry experience with 2 girls that truly recognize a great thing when they see it...Tiff & Em are my BFF (best fry finishers!)

Let the games BEGIN!


This is quite possibly my favorite picture of the two of us EVER!

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

Hahaha! There is one thing my BFF must understand...my LOVE for French Fries - and you do! So glad you are my BFF! We had so much fun with you guys. I still need to post my pictures - I'm so off task. I'll try to do that tonight! Can't wait for the Jamaica pics.

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Love the fry pictures! Especially the one of your peering down into your fresh fries.

Need Jamaica post! NOW.

elizabeth said...

I agree. I love the fry pics. And I love that you are lovingly looking at your fries in the pic! :)

Kristen said...

My mouth is watering. I might be having a fry and buffalo sauce craving!