It usually snows 4-5 times a year in Abilene. 2 of those times happen to be this week. On Monday we had a surprise snow shower in the late afternoon, which of course sent middle schoolers through the roof all while acting like they have never seen snow before. Then it was a cool 65 for two days. Today was another shocking day of March snow! And wouldn't you know it, AGAIN, my students act like it has never snowed before. I'm talking screaming, running around the room, pulling up the blinds, darting out of the classroom!!!! AAAHHH! Since I was inside all day today I didn't get a good picture of the beautiful white blanket until after school. This is what was left at 4:00...
I am a snow angel!
3 comments:
My little Snow Angel...how beautiful! I am still weeping over the fact that everyone got snow except us - so jealous. Btw, I'm sure you were the one running around the class when you were a middle schooler...curls going crazy!
We got snow too!
This is totally random, but I saw your comment on Fab Ks blog and I was wondering if you still wanted a blog makeover? I just did one for a friend and am new to the blogging world and would LOVE to have some more to work on just for fun! Anyways- you seem like a fun gal, and I would love to help you spruce up your page! Just visit my blog and check out my post for the Peanut Butter and Poptarts blog! Have a great day!
Post a Comment