And for all of those interested...a piece of Joe's life these last 6 months! Hot plane huh?
Monday, February 25, 2008
Happy 1 month!!
It's been one month today that love and tears brought my hero home! Where does time go and what have we been doing? When you compare 6 months to 1 month it seems like no time at all. For the first 2 weeks home Joe spent his time organizing, reorganizing, buying electronics, showing B1 slide shows to anyone who will give him the time, and eating! He finally had to go back to work and is now back to his normal routine of belly aching every night. Of course there have been times when a little bit of me has longed for my old life where I went and did everything according to me. BUT, I look at him and know that even though it was great to have my own schedule and do whatever I pleased, nothing compares to reaching for his hand and it actually being there. Happy 1 month homecoming! Here are a few pics of what we have been up to...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I feel the need, the need for speed.
-Top Gun
what a month!!!
congrats on your one month reunion; can't wait to see you guys at Easter. when do you leave for jamaica, mon?
So glad you guys get to see each other on a regular basis now. Finally! I love his "thinking" pose. All the B-1 pics are fabulous too!
sb, he is HOT...nevermind the fact that he flies a B1 and wears a military uniform (so i give you a WORD on your knees being weak). so excited you've found your Prince Charming!
Awesome pictures! I totally remember feeling SO guilty because I craved "me" time after Ryan got home. Isn't that weird?! You're right--it's an amazing feeling to know that they're HERE.
Happy 1 month! Is he painting pottery? So jealous!
YEAH!!! Happy 1Month back! So... was that art class Joe was painting at?
Post a Comment