Meet the players at the show!
Chris the cowboy shot!
Joe the eagle eye shot!
Anna the Barbie princess shot!
Sarah sharp shooter!
Joe's good buddy Pete took us to the gun range on Saturday for a good time!
We had proper lessons before we shot since Anna and I are quite the shooting amateurs. We shot a pistol and an AK-47 which is used by the bad guys "over there"! It was a great time at the shooting range and at the end of the day I was exhausted and my arms felt like jello!
Here I am shooting Joe's gun and as you can see I am a HUGE wimp!
4 comments:
(All said in sharp shooter voice)Ahh, Sharp Shooter eh? Nice to see you back on the range. No feeling like the wind on your back & a few sharp shooter shots! You're lookin' good!
I LOVE that video! True Texas girl.
you are a sharp shooter indeed!
How did I miss the live gun show? I'll use my tickets next time I'm in Abilene.
Post a Comment