I'm not athletic...don't pretend to be! So the Super Bowl is more of an eating contest! Joe and I had a great time over at our friend's Carolyn and Mike's house. They have a huge TV, huge couch, huge cute dogs, huge buffet of various finger foods, and of course a huge pony keg!
Joe became very close with their boxer Dempsey.
Perfect shot! Caught eating #86 wing!
5 comments:
so glad joe is home and you guys are having a great time! i'm with you on the superbowl....
Yeah, the superbowl party is all about the food for me too!
I love the Super Bowl for the football AND the food...but mostly the food! Sounds like you had fun! I love seeing how happy you are to have Joe back home safe & sound. :)
Sounds delicious...good to know someone else used the Superbowl as an excuse to pig out too!
Isn't that what the Super Bowl is about? Eating party food? Those wings look good! But, I can't help remember that Souper Bowl party we had in college...that was the BEST & that cheese soup you made...to die for!! I don't even want to think about what I might have been wearing!
Post a Comment