This was a very special Valentines Day for several reasons:
1. For the first time in six months I got to spend a holiday with Joe and what better one to celebrate then a day of love.
2. We got to meet Adelaide and see Annalee and Evan. This baby is CUTE! I held her in my arms as she slept but as soon as she started crying I got nervous and passed her on! Adelaide is a little charmer and is going to be a heart breaker! I can tell!
3. The other loves of my life, my parents, had us over for a special Valentine's supper. Mom and Dad made the BEST meal and we all celebrated together in grand Valentine style!
I celebrated the way you should: with friends, family, and the man that makes my palms sweaty! In Joe's card he wrote something very simple.
Allow me to fill your heart with love everyday.
I hope the spirit of Cupid finds you when you least expect it!
6 comments:
so, so sweet.
adelaide loved being in your arms and finally meeting you!
i loved getting to chat in person and finally meet joe and see the beautiful house!
we LOVE you!!!
what a fun valentine's day! i'm so jealous you got to meet miss adelaide. looks like a day full of love!
LOVE Brenda's dinner spread!
y'all are adorable! (ps-i've joined the bandwagon...http://seriously-sara.blogspot.com/) xoxo
Hey Sarah Beth!
I found your blog through Annalee's and I was very excited! So good to read about your family and everything you have going on! Hope all is well!
Holly (Watts)
I love the V-day story, and Adelaide is the cutest ever! I've finally joined the blog world...http://www.saralynnsmith.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment