Monday, January 7, 2008

NO,don't make me go back!!!

No teacher, I don't care who you are, wants to go back after Christmas vacation. When you should be napping, you are teaching. When you should be lounging on the couch watching The Unit, you are telling Student A to stop using the "F" word. When you should be eating everything in sight, you are washing white board marker off your hands. So as you can see it was rough getting up this morning realizing what I was leaving behind. The hardest part was getting there but of course the day progressed just fine and I got the most special surprise! Flowers for me!! Isn't that Joe a sucker for a whiny girlfriend who doesn't want to go back to work!

6 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Beautiful flowers! What a lucky teacher you are!

annalee said...

that joe knows how to soften the blow of going back to work for sure! those are beautiful and so is your first day back to school headband!

Maddie said...

Can Joe give JAred lessons???? Your flowers are BEAUTIFUL!!!

elizabeth said...

Eager smile, but I love it! Good job, Joe!

Tiffani said...

What a wonderful surprise...nice job on the flowers!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah Beth. I love your blog and I loved looking at everyone else's for hours!!! Annalee, Natalie, Sarah Beth, Tiffani, I miss you girls and wish we kept in touch. We are not bloggers but we do have a google webpage. Add me to your list Sarah so you all can keep us with us too. The address is http://esphelps.googlepages.com
Thanks,
Steph