Thursday, January 3, 2008

The magic # is...

24!



24 hours in a day

24 months together with Joe

24 days until Joe comes home

In 24 days my man Joe comes home from a 6 month deployment. In 24 days I will have the other half of my heart back!! 24 months ago I took a chance on love and won the bet.


So the countdown is now ON! I can't hide it anymore, my cup is running over with eagerness!
Look at these two...young love! This was one of our first dates!



This post is dedicated to my little Merlin and her poor, bedridden swollen feet!

5 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I will count down with you! :)

ThePoeFam said...

SOOO excited for you! :)

annalee said...

wow, there are a lot of special 24's in you guys' relationship. i'm eagerly counting down the days too, so soon!!!
ps- got the CUTEST package ever today... thanks for adding a big dose of joy to my otherwise uneventful day!

Natalie said...

Wow, that's not long at all! I hope we get to meet Joe sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Steph Phelps,wow your boyfriend is a hottie if you don't mind me saying so. You make a gorgeous couple. Love your blog! I am so glad he will be home soon.

Can I be on your friend list?
http://esphelps.googlepages.com

Love,
Steph