Since we are well into 2008 I think it's time to pay tribute to the wonderful people I got to spend New Year's Eve with. I went to Houston to visit Tiffani & Tim and then Sunni, Xavier, Ava, and Jason joined us. I love going to Houston and love being with my best friends. Tiff and Tim were excellent host and we managed to eat each others body weight. I do love a good Houston restaurant tour.
Happy New Year BABY!
Sunni & Xavier "Oh my gosh" Lazo
Newlyweds at New Year's!
COUCH RATS!
3 comments:
I think there's one Rat missing from that couch. When are y'all planning your trip to Boston? It will only be cold for about 6 more months...
Oh my gosh, oh yeah, put on your party dress....
Good thing you didn't betray me like Sunni did & post a picture of me doing a body roll...in my heating pad!
Post a Comment