Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The road home is never long...or so they say!

Top 8 Reasons I am ready for Joe to come home...


8. You can only wear a poker face for so long. You really can't be THAT happy all the time!


7. I'm always the girl going out with other couples.


6. Missed: 1st day of school, Halloween, Thanksgiving, anniversary, Christmas, New Years, and every minute in between.


5. Only he can call me. I can't ever call him.


4. Emails don't wear smiles, crossed eyes, frowns, tears, and laughs.


3. Holding hands with yourself is lame.


2. 15 minutes is either the longest or shortest time to be on the phone.


1. My heart is missing it's other half and it's lonely!


8 DAYS OUT!

10 comments:

Tiffani said...

Woo hoo!! Not much longer! I'm so proud of you...you have been so strong. If I don't see Joe before St. Patty's day...it will officially be a year! Tell Joe that he needs to make me an excel spreadsheet too! Can't wait for you to get your man back...so exciting!!

Maddie said...

you are so strong! i can't imagine what you go through worrying and missing. your an oak :) 8 days will go fast hopefully!!!!

J+C=JA+CV+TA said...

that list makes me so sad, i don't know how you do it. 1 week! that is awesome! joe is such a cutie! have the paparazzi out on his touchdown, i want to see the full effect of you all reuniting, it will be so sweet. i always cry when i see those homecomings on the news.
jill

J+C=JA+CV+TA said...

by the way, why is your blog in Chi-O colors....i am just saying!:)
jill

elizabeth said...

Wow...it seemed so far away and now it will be here in no time! I'm proud of you. And Joe!

elizabeth said...

Wow...it seemed so far away and now it will be here in no time! I'm proud of you. And Joe!

Natalie said...

8 days left-yeah!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

8 days 'til your man comes home! Glad there's an end in sight!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I'm so excited that Joe is almost here! May the next few days fly by! I just love you two together! Love ya!

Shannon said...

Yours is coming back and mine is leaving. It made me feel much better to see that countdown... it reminded me that it's only temporary!

Have a great time when he gets back. SO. EXCITING.