Friday, October 5, 2007

Jumping through HOOPS!


I have the best friends at school. I had a horrible day on Thursday with a "hoop earring" incident. This morning when I came to school I walked down the hall and they were all gathered in a huddle. As I came closer I see all of them turn around excited and they are all wearing really long dangly earrings and chanting "women revolt" and bring me into the excitement. They had bought me a pair as well and we all wore them today. I couldn't have asked for a better start to a day I was dreading. These are some amazing women!!

6 comments:

annalee said...

so glad you have great girls at school to help you make it through the ups and downs. i love you!

Anonymous said...

so sweet! y'all are all so cute and i sure do wish i knew the hoop earring incident. knowing you i'm sure it was hilarious.

Mary Beth said...

I found your blog through Annalee's and didn't even know you were teaching here in Abilene! What subject? Glad to see things are going well.

Natalie said...

It looks like you have a great group that you work with!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

It's the year 2007. A woman shouldn't be persecuted for wearing a hoop earring. Susan B. Anthony would be proud of you and your teacher friends. Kathy for president!

Tiffani said...

Save the HOOPS! Your t-shirt is on it's way, and I am looking for that petition in the mail from Kathy! Your teacher friends are the best. Don't ever let anyone put rules on your hoops!! Love you!