This post is long overdue and MY BAD for not posting sooner! Two weekends ago I went to Kellar to see my greatest and bestest friends the Panian sisters. (they will always be Panians to me) It was a wonderful weekend to celebrate the great Sunni and we had double the fun getting pedicures, eating Taco Bueno, shopping, eating cookies, driving in the car, eating 7 layer dip, watching Ava dance, eating chicken pot pie, falling asleep on the coziest couch, eating chips, queso, nachos, enchiladas, rice, beans from the fabulous Joe T.'s, celebrating SUNNI's 30th birthday, seeing all my favorite people! So as Sunni says, "30 is the new 20" and I guess that makes me 14! YES, I'm the same age as my students!
How could I forget the caramel apples?
BFF!
STOP IT!
The "P" sisters!
3 comments:
Hmmm...your post makes me realize how much we really did eat that weekend! Cheers to the good life & hot festivals! Miss you!
I think I feel fatter just after reading all of your blogs about Sunni's birthday. YUM!! Sounds like a fun weekend. :)
So fun...you'll always be a Panian, sucker!
Post a Comment