Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Merlin, Spiders, and Spraypaint...oh my!

I finally got to see my little Merlin this weekend! She is the cutest prego and of course is still the same ole squirrely Annalee. I can't wait to see what she has...if it's a girl it is Sarah and if it's a boy it is Merlin! Here is the cute lady...

We also started decorating for the Halloween party that is going down this Saturday. It is going to be a great event and I am excited about seeing everyones costumes. Hartley, Amanda, Chris, and Anna joined in the efforts. It is creepy around my house now and I like it!





























4 comments:

elizabeth said...

Post more pics of the house. I haven't seen it decorated! I don't see a Mona Lisa pic in there yet...maybe Joe will allow that later?

annalee said...

i am SO honored to be included in a ever-spectacular s.b. blog title! and i LOVE the heebie prom '98 picture of us. i will definitely be copying it from your blog asap, since our camera was stolen when our house was broken into this week!
and finally i can't wait to see pics of the halloween party. SO FUN! i have full confidence that your costume will be fabulous.

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

I MUST see pictures of the party! Post them or else!

Tiffani said...

Is that a Beelzebub picture of you & Anna? I hope so! Love that big spider web!