This last Labor Day weekend I finally got the chance to attend the World Famous Brady Goat Cook-Off. I have always wanted to go but we are usually on a cruise which should be a post in itself...So this was the perfect time to support my brother Will and get in a little goat fun!!
I have to say my favorite part of the day was the food (shock). There was the greatest fair food and old school Buffalo Gap Festival activities so I was in Heaven! I guess my favorite food item of the day was the frozen pickle on a stick. I love pickles and I love to explore new and exciting ways to eat them. Check this out and don't be jealous!
And you might notice from this picture that I did in fact get my face painted and I am eager!
6 comments:
frozen pickles on a stick?! this place was made for you. i especially love the shirt! and congrats to will's cooking team!
SB,
As a fellow pickle lover, you can only imagine how my mouth began to water at the sight and very thought of a good pickle! Good times!
I'm not going to tell Xavier about the frozen pickle...if I do, that's where we'll be next Labor Day. I do love your beautiful wildflower facepaint.
I wouldn't expect anything less from you! Frozen pickle...yuck! Reminds me of Cajun Cone days when I would have to watch you eat a pickle snow cone. Congrats to Will & the team! I once won a chili cook-off or two!
P.S. I always knew you were a prairie girl who loved wild flowers!
SB- this reminds me of our hidey bell freshman refrigerator. I think it was only ever stocked with pickles and orange cinnamon rolls. Oh yum...
The frozen pickle is giving me heebs!
Post a Comment