Thursday, August 30, 2007

Middle School Called...

They want their drama back!!!!!
The first bell has rung and the teenies are back! Boy I love middle school! This year was a little different because I switched schools. My old school, Lincoln finally closed its doors last year and I got to move to the brand new Craig Middle School. While it is a very nice school I do miss Lincoln. There was something kind of eerie and cool about walking the halls that my grandma and mom did. For all you Longhorns out there I am sure you could give a shout out. So the worst thing about moving schools was unpacking all the boxes and putting everything away. But the best part about it is the amazing storage that the room has to offer. So this is the before..

And after a weeks worth of work and sweat and battling the plague of crickets, here is the room as of yesterday...




The first day was such a great day but I was also sad since Joe missed my first day of school again. I guess he could since the sadness in my voice because the next day these came to my door...



6 comments:

Tiffani said...

What a CUTE room! I'm sure all the middle schoolers just think you are the coolest teacher ever! The flowers are beautiful - way to go Joe! I was really sad you didn't mention that it wasn't eerie and cool walking the halls that your BFF once walked...Go Lincoln Longhorns! Only joking! Here's to a new year & the COLTS!!

Natalie said...

Love your room! I bet the teenies are loving Ms. Stuteville! And here's a shout out for good old LMS-holla! How sweet that Joe sent you flowers!

elizabeth said...

The room is cute, the flowers are beautiful. Did Joe also send you hair extension? Your hair is LONG! :)

annalee said...

your room is SO cute... i especially love...
the trait of the week chalkboard (reminds me of a quote of the day back in the day!)
the yellow ribbon painting
the big colorful cutout letters on the wall (do they say celebrate reading?)
here's to a great year!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Love your curtains! I DO love a brand new school.

Jenna said...

I love the title of this blog. Middle school drama is the best. Hope your year is off to a great start!!