The countdown has begun...the moment that I have not been waiting for is quickly approaching. I wish Michael J. Fox would show up with a time machine and slow down time here in Abilene. The truth of the matter is that Joe will be leaving for a 6 month deployment on Tuesday. I have known this was coming for months but nothing prepares you for the actual day of departure. What is even worse is all of the goodbyes that take place before I even have to think about saying goodbye. We have been making stops all over this city and I get upset every time we do. Earlier this week we had my whole family over to Joe's house for some good eats, drinks, and tearful goodbyes.

Little Anna and her cake with a B1 that looks like a shark!!

3 comments:
i have been watching the countdown get closer on the calendar as well and thinking about y'all lots. please tell anna i think her cake is perfect!
SB...we'll make sure the 6 months flies by...faster than a B1!
HI SARAH BETH! Abbe just told me you blogged and I am so excited! I just started and I am already addicted! How are you??? Suzanne is having a baby TODAY!!
Post a Comment