
July is a very special time for me. A little doggy stork drops off the most precious little thing you have ever seen. Coco is a little Chihuahua that could warm her way into a serial killer's heart. I have been dog-sitting this little one for the last 4 years every summer and she is just a hit wherever she is! Dixie (my chocolate lab) and Coco are best friends. They are two of a kind and Coco sleeps in her nook. It breaks my heart to see her go at the end of our month together. The good news is that July comes every year. This was Joe's first July with Coco and he has been calling her his dancing princess! Sit back and take long deep breaths, this dog is cute...

Joe and Coco's matching outfits!!

Coco loves her aunt Tiffani!

2 comments:
You know I am a sucker for Coco C.M. If only she could come over for a slumber party with Lucy!
I do miss Coco this summer. Would she like to go on a field trip to Keller?
Post a Comment