Tuesday, April 1, 2008

An officer and a gentleman!!


Jay and Lindsay got married this last weekend and it was a spectacular event. Not only did we have so much fun at the beautiful wedding, but we also had our friends come in town that we haven't seen in awhile. It was such a crazy weekend but worth it in the end to see this great couple get married, stay up until all hours in the morning laughing with our friends, and not to mention seeing Joe in his uniform for the first time ever! Don't let the pictures confuse you, the pants may not look tight but there were bets going if they would rip!


OH Waiter!


My boys...Will is most comfortable in a tux! (especially with tails)

Don't wrap the cake up yet...I want one more piece!



6 comments:

sara lindsey said...

straight out of hollywood! joe's face in the cake picture is my favorite--made me laugh out loud.

hey, by the way, i need your new address. email it to me, pretty please: sara.lindsey@utsouthwestern.edu

Maddie said...

How Fun!!! I havent seen Jamie or Ashley since graduation!!! You looked Spectacular!

yarger gal said...

always love a wedding...very cute pics!!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

How much did you tip your waiter?

molly said...

Looks like a movie to me- great pics but I am a little bias!

Tiffani said...

Ooooh fancy schmancy wedding! You look fabulous & your little officer cleans up nicely! I definitely would have requested uniform attire at my wedding!