Saturday, January 26, 2008

He's BAAAACK!!!!

It is with a heart exploding, eyeballs popping, peeing in pants excited way that I announce Joe's return back to Abilene!!!


It was touch and go for about two hours leading up to the reunion to do the "mysterious virus" I picked up. I actually couldn't drive and was so dizzy. BUT, I made it out there with the whole fam and welcomed Joe home in true hot pink balloon style! (that was our code for how to find me) More updates to come!

SO HAPPY HE IS HOME!!!


9 comments:

sara lindsey said...

i'm absolutely thrilled for you both--hold him tight! love you!

Natalie said...

yeah!!!!!!!!!

Maddie said...

YEAH!!! HAVE FUN!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

So glad he's finally home! Hope y'all are having lots of fun!

elizabeth said...

:) :) :) That's all I have to say.

annalee said...

1) the picture of y'all hugging makes my hormonal eyes tear up with happy tears even more than usual. i can't stop looking at it and grinning ear to ear for y'all.
2) excellent work on the signs and pink balloons. nothing says welcome home like your cute handwriting and hot pink.
3) except maybe the stuteville clan all eagerly waiting for joe's arrival!
4) have i mentioned HOW happy i am for this reunion to finally be here. yay!

Mary Beth said...

I am soooo happy for you!

Tiffani said...

Hip Hip Hooray!! I'm so glad you have your little Joseph back in Abilene. I hope you guys are having lots & lots of fun. Loved all the pictures & nice job on the signs & balloons! Welcome Home!!

Anonymous said...

So so glad he is home safely! Yall enjoy every minute back together!