I am so proud of my Christmas decorations this year. My tree is beautiful and I get borderline awkward staring at it sometimes. Here are a few pictures of me and my Christmas joy!
You are the best decorator ever!! Come decorate my house ASAP!! Love the house, love the tree, love the girl!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!!!!!
I love the decorations! Can I come by and see the house when I'm in A-town? And by see the house I mean watch a movie on the big screen I've heard so much about.
SARAH BETH!! your house is so pretty. it's so much different than your dormroom days!! where is all the plastic fruit?? sadly i don't have any of those books in stock. i am SO glad you like it though and someone else is interested. i've ordered more and will let you know when they come in!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
8 comments:
Love it! I love how your pillows turned out!
Your house is gorgeous!!
You are the best decorator ever!! Come decorate my house ASAP!! Love the house, love the tree, love the girl!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!!!!!
I love the feathers on top of your tree! I think I would stare at it too....I love Christmas trees!
How beautiful is your house!!? I love it!!! And, what a cute idea for a tree topper...very Sarah Beth!
I love the decorations! Can I come by and see the house when I'm in A-town? And by see the house I mean watch a movie on the big screen I've heard so much about.
I love your Christmas decor!! Everything looks beautiful!!
SARAH BETH!! your house is so pretty. it's so much different than your dormroom days!! where is all the plastic fruit?? sadly i don't have any of those books in stock. i am SO glad you like it though and someone else is interested. i've ordered more and will let you know when they come in!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
Post a Comment