Monday, November 19, 2007
Wyatt on the way!!!
Wyatt is on his way home!!! We are expecting him on Tuesday night or Wednesday! The most amazing thing happened on his way home. He got to go through Al Udeid which is the base where Joe is. I finally got the message to Joe and he met Wyatt at the plane. They got to spend 4 hours together. I was so excited for them to see each other. It made my heart so full to know they were together. In all the world, my two heroes found each other! Pray for Wyatt's safe return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow, that is amazing! Let us know when Wyatt is home safe!
i was tearing up earlier reading this post. then on the way to dinner i was trying to tell evan how amazing it is the way God worked out your 2 guys getting together and i got teary all over again. such a sweet story! i'm so excited for you to see wyatt this week!
I'm so happy your family gets to spend time with Wyatt. And I love that he got to see Joe. Wyatt actually looks older than Joe in that picture...when did that happen??
That is amazing! You'll always treasure that picture!
Post a Comment