AND I'M IT!!
I can't stand it any longer, the sucker has been sucked in! I am ready to be in the ranks with such bloggers as Sunni, Annalee, & Tiffani! It is so much fun reading my friend's blogs and realizing that I too could be a light to someones day, or the crushed ice to anothers Sonic drink! This, along with my boyfriend's impending deployment in 17 days is the reason I want to blog. The pressure is too hot for a virgin blogger so I shall leave it at this...
27 years, 1 month, 9 days, and 5 hours later--this is me!!
I can't stand it any longer, the sucker has been sucked in! I am ready to be in the ranks with such bloggers as Sunni, Annalee, & Tiffani! It is so much fun reading my friend's blogs and realizing that I too could be a light to someones day, or the crushed ice to anothers Sonic drink! This, along with my boyfriend's impending deployment in 17 days is the reason I want to blog. The pressure is too hot for a virgin blogger so I shall leave it at this...
27 years, 1 month, 9 days, and 5 hours later--this is me!!
Those beautiful curls!!!
That TOP GUN boyfriend!

This man I like to call Dad!

This lady I call Mom!
These war hero, Barbie princess, and environmental genius siblings!

The "baby" Dixie!
Tiffgirl my best friend!
1 comment:
I didn't know you had a chucky BFF...love it! Welcome!
Post a Comment