Sunday, November 15, 2009

Gone to Texas

I went to Texas for several reasons:

1. To walk for breast cancer and celebrate the brave women who have fought it and are still fighting.









2. To see this little guy.








3. To celebrate the fabulous bride-to-be Megan!








4. To see my family and all the familiar things I miss!








5. To shower the cutest mom-to-be ever!












6. These are a few reasons I love going to Texas:












7. And this is the reason I love coming home!

4 comments:

molly said...

And the BEST part is your coming back soon!! Yepe!!!

annalee said...

LOVED seeing your pictures of that smile back in texas, almost as much as i loved seeing joe's face painted with freckles. hilarious!

kristin fulghum said...

awww man, don't you just love going home? looks like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff!

I LOVE the brown suede slouch boots in the last group of pics...wish you could ask the wearer of those boots where she bought them or who they are by? Love me a good boot!