This was truly a Thanksgiving to remember! It was so wonderful to have all the family back together in beautiful, SNOWY Abilene! Thanksgiving dinner did not dissapoint as always. The Browns can cook like its going out of style and I'm still waiting for my cooking gene to kick in. Since Wyatt was home this year it made it extra special. And of course the snow made it extra, extra special. We ate and ate and then gathered around the TV for an Afghanistan slide show. Of course we had to watch the Cowboys game and then ate some more pie and then snuggled on the couch by the fire. The snow was magical and truly a Thanksgiving miracle! Treat your eyes on the feast of fun!!
My beautiful snowy home!
Throughout the rest of the holidays I had a great time hanging out with cousins, decorating my tree, and yes, eating more! All the family gathered at Perinis on Saturday night and had a great dinner. We also had a very special time to give toast to Wyatt and love on each other. It was such a great time and I cried my eyes out.
4 comments:
I love all the pictures!
I'm a litle jealous since all we got was a little slush...no snow!
Amazing...it was actually sunny and pretty warm on in Boston on Thanksgiving Day! Maybe it will snow in A-town over Christmas??
it warms my heart to see all 4 stutes in one picture again!
i'm so glad y'all got to be together and celebrate so much!
I forgot to mention that I love the Browns' cooking. Maybe we should stop by for dessert after our Bueno dinner??
Post a Comment